Have questions? Please call
Direct (801) 268-3088
Based on our best-selling desktop TinyTERM Plus product, TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web
provides exact TN5250 terminal emulation access to IBM hosts. We've been in business for
over 25 years and are excited to make this available to you.
Superior Host and Application Access
TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web provides exact SSL/TLS and telnet access to IBM system i and AS/400 systems
via TN5250 terminal emulation from a browser.Users can rely on TinyTERM AX 5250 for easy-to-use
data entry in AS/400 environments, with support for automatic connection on startup,
automated login, macros and remappable keyboards.
3477-FC Model 4 (27x132)
Browser-Based Host Access with No Installation
TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web provides low-cost, centrally administrated, highly secure
terminal emulation host access for IBM mainframes from Microsoft's Internet Explorer
browser. Installed easily on any web server, including Microsoft, Apache, Linux, UNIX
and others, TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web is configured from a server web page and downloads
automatically when clicked on by internal or external users. No expensive-to-maintain
Java subsystems are required, as TinyTERM AX 5250 uses Microsoft's ActiveX technology,
which is supported on all Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 platforms.
TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web uses SSL/TLS for secure connectivity. Based on industry-standard
strong encryption, SSL/TLS allow users to access remote hosts securely over an internal
network, VPN, or the Internet.
In addition, TinyTERM AX provides a locked-down user interface, so users cannot alter
settings, increasing security.
What's New in Version 4.10.1
- 5250 Numeric fields right-adjust and fill with zeros
- 5250 emulation correctly handles Insert Cursor request in the middle of Write Error Code
- I/O error resolved while navigating certain 5250 app screens
- Secure SSL and Telnet IBM access via local, Internet and VPN networks
- Support for 3279-2 and 3477-FC model 4 terminals
- Multinational code page support including code pages 933 and 955 for Chinese, Japanese and Korean display
- All 5250 keyboard function and data entry keys supported
- Code pages supported: 037, 500, 933, 935, 1140 and 1148
- Color settings for background, cursor, highlight, protected and unprotected fields
- Asian font for Japanese, Korean and Chinese display
- Very simple and easy-to-use user interface
- Telephone and email technical support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, or
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Trial TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web
Run a trial version of TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web online now.
Pricing for TinyTERM AX for 3270 can be based on the total number, or maximum simultaneous number of users
able to access TinyTERM. Subscription and permanent licensing with volume discounts available.
Please call or email for pricing.
TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web is available directly from Century Software.
TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can buy with complete confidence that it will meet your needs.
Call us at (801) 268-3088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM AX 5250 for Web?
We'd love to hear from you! Click here
to let us know what you think.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can
call our support line at +1-801-268-3088 option 5, email
visit our support page