Simplified Office Systems Access
Professionals in today's modern office environment rely on a networked
collection of desktop computers, printers, laptops, and back-office servers to
do their job. The ability to easily exchange files, access other systems, and
share common resources is critical.
Host connectivity for the office environment
TinyTERM is compliant with a wide range of host systems and servers,
including UNIX, Linux, DEC and HP, and supports internet standard protocols.
Accessing office systems is simple and efficient.
UNIX / Linux Access
Organizations using UNIX and Linux systems can rely on the support in TinyTERM
for legacy terminals including DEC VT420, VT220, VT102, SCO ANSI, and Wyse 60.
TinyTERM's terminal emulation support for popular hosts allows organizations
to replace an unwieldy assortment of utilities gathered from several vendors
with a single, integrated, low-cost, easy-to-manage application that's been
designed to handle all office connectivity needs.
Standardizing on TinyTERM offers easy and economical migration from other
vendors' products, with enterprise-grade deployment management tools and
integration options providing ease and greater flexibility to control and
customize organizational rollouts. Advanced deployment capabilities provide
flexibility to control and manage the enterprise rollout process. Customized
host access configurations can be easily and automatically pushed from
corporate file servers to multiple desktops, and are compatible with Microsoft
SMS and Altiris installation mechanisms.
Print management capabilities integrated into TinyTERM allow users to route
print jobs to any local or network printer. Print jobs can also be output as
files and stored anywhere on the network. Enterprise users can select custom
settings and configurations for each printer or print job.
TinyTERM is compliant with a wide range of host systems and servers, and
supports many popular file transfer protocols. File transfer support in
TinyTERM allows users to transfer files throughout the enterprise using a
variety of protocols, including FTP, WTERMCRC compressed, and standard async
protocols including X, Y and ZModem.
What's New in Version 4.8.0
- ADDS Viewpoint emulation with ADDS A2 Enhancements
- Alpha Micro WYCOL emulation
- Prevent disconnect before logout setting
- Paste continue support
- Page setup no longer comes up for every print screen request
- Can now save printer settings
- Save a printer selection from dropdown list
- Enhanced debug logfile capability
- Script compile size limit has been expanded
- SecureFT FTP no longer ignores expanded paths
- DEC VT420, VT320, VT220, VT102, VT100
- ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced
- SCO ANSI, ANSI 3.64
- WYSE 60, WYSE 50, WYCOL
- TVI 912, 925, 950
- IBM 3151
- PCTERM, ADM 1, TTY
- Stand-alone application or browser-based
- Multiple session support
- Prevent disconnect before logout
- Transmit, receive and keyboard code pages
- Resizable emulation w/scalable fonts
- Programmable attributes, cursors and background images
- Screen capture and print
- VT/WYSE Transparent print
- Print redirection to Windows spooler
- XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM
- WTERMCRC, TERMCRC
- Graphical keyboard remapping
- Mouse button remapping and macros
- Host multi-byte character decoding
- Unicode UTF-8, Japanese, Chinese and Korean DBCS
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Polish user interfaces
- Single User Desktop Installation
- Automated central file server installation compatible with Altiris and MSI/SMS
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- 32MB Memory 16MB Disk
TinyTERM for Windows running ANSI emulation
Download a free 14-day evaluation now.
TinyTERM for Windows is available directly from Century Software
TinyTERM for Windows is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can buy with
complete confidence that TinyTERM Plus for Windows will meet your needs.
Call us at (801) 268-3088 or email email@example.com.
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM for Windows?
We'd love to hear from you! Click here
to let us know what you think.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can
call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email
visit our TinyTERM for Windows support page