Century Software has provided the highest quality terminal emulations for over 25 years.
We’ve recently launched a brand new approach to delivering terminal emulator solutions,
Subscription Host Access
, specifically designed and priced for consolidation and
replacement of existing software.
Turning the Latest Trend into a Solid Future – Subscription Licensing
The move by software vendors away from the
traditional permanent license
to a low yearly subscription fee that includes all licensing, upgrades, maintenance and
technical support has the potential to reduce an organization’s software costs greatly.
The largest vendors, including Attachmate, IBM, and Micro Focus, are still charging
high prices for product licenses and large fees for ongoing maintenance and support.
Century is now providing an opportunity for organizations to save
of their recurring yearly costs,
with no one-time costs for replacing existing licenses, while retaining required
functionality and support. This is made possible by replacing and consolidating terminal
emulators and using the latest trend in software pricing: annual subscription licensing
that includes everything.
Reduce your costs for IBM 3270 Host Access
Century Software strives to provide
replacement terminal emulator
solutions to reduce existing recurring costs for IBM 3270 and 5250 host access. Our
Subscription Host Access
, which easily replaces Extra!, Rumba and Personal
Communications solutions, and offers advanced migration features.
Technology greatness runs in our family of products!
of our solution
Subscription Host Access now.
Our Replacement Terminal Emulation Goals
- To lower existing recurring costs for IBM 3270 host access by offering a new way to
acquire and use terminal emulation, our Annual Subscription License.
- Mitigate risk in consolidation and replacement by allowing our product to run
side-by-side during the transition, with advanced migration tools.
- Increase productivity by providing identical user interface and menu functionality,
along with tools for automation and customization to unique environments.
Reasons to Consider Replacement of Your Terminal Emulator
- Desktop operating system upgrades to
- Need for secure encryption connectivity using SSL, TSL and SSH.
These secure protocols are now mandated by new government and corporate standards for
credit card data (PCI) and health care (HIPAA).
- Addition of Citrix or Microsoft thin client terminal servers to your network.
Replacement IBM 3270 terminal emulation via annual subscription.
Replace Your Terminal Emulator
– Lower your costs by replacing Attachmate Extra!
Terminal Emulation Market White Paper
– Turning the Latest Trend into a Solid Future with Subscription Licensing
Software Thin Client Solutions
– Low-cost Linux-based software thin client for PC hardware.
All Century Software products