“It's a pleasure using software that 'just works'. Thanks Century!”
Solutions for the Enterprise
TinyTERM, TinyTERM Plus, TinyTERM ITX, TinyTERM Subscription
Host Access, and PIXIL Thin Client supply comprehensive terminal
emulator and host access capabilites to organizations with mission-critical
information systems. Advanced deployment options provide flexibility to control
and manage enterprise rollouts. Data communications can be secured with
128-bit encryption, and support for SSL/TLS and SSH.
Desktop Terminal Emulation Solutions
Professionals in today's modern office environment rely on a networked
collection of desktop computers, printers, laptops, and back-office servers
to do their job. A quality terminal emulator such as TinyTERM or TinyTERM Plus
provides the ability to exchange files easily, access each other's systems,
keep sensitive data private, and share common resources.
- Reduce acquisition and maintenance costs.
- Manage thousands of desktops from a single console.
- Increase organizational productivity through automation.
- Position their existing IT investment for the future.
- Reliable access to IBM, SCO, DEC, HP, and Linux/UNIX hosts.
- Increased productivity with user-programmable shortcuts.
- Files and communications remain secure with 1024-bit encryption.
- Simplified file management and drag-and-drop copies.
Replacement Terminal Emulation Solutions
The move by software vendors away from the traditional permanent license to a low yearly
subscription fee that includes all licensing, upgrades, maintenance and technical
support has the potential to reduce software costs greatly. Organizations can save
30%-80% of their ongoing costs yearly, while retaining all required functionality and
support. This is made possible by replacing and consolidating corporate terminal
emulation, and using the latest trend in software pricing: yearly subscription
- Lower existing recurring costs for IBM 3270 hosts.
- Mitigate risk in consolidation and replacement.
- Increase productivity by providing identical user interface.
- Maintain support during desktop operating system upgrades.
- Provide secure encrypted connectivity using SSL, TSL and SSH.
- Support addition of thin client terminal servers to your network.
Thin Client Solutions
Today's global businesses are demanding solutions that provide
cost-effective ways to deliver and manage information across the enterprise.
Advantages of adopting PIXIL Thin Client include centralized application
management and maintenance, access to new and existing applications,
great interoperability, excellent security, and lower costs.
- Improved processing capabilities
- Improved graphical and video performance
- No local storage required
- Network or locally bootable
- Customize to individual user needs
- Easily deployed
- Centrally managed