TinyTERM Plus for Windows
TinyTERM Plus addresses the host connectivity needs of enterprise-level organizations that require access to IBM mainframes, mid-range computer systems, and UNIX/Linux, VMS, Pick and Unidata servers. Standardizing on TinyTERM Plus offers easy and economical migration from other vendor's products, with enterprise-grade deployment management tools and integration options providing ease and greater flexibility to control and customize organizational rollouts.
The included secure SSH, SSL and telnet IBM/VT/ANSI/Wyse/ADDS terminal emulation provides macros, printing and automation capabilities with voice recognition support. TinyTERM Plus provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management.
TinyTERM Plus is designed for corporate IT departments to create purposed solutions for non-technical users or uses where pre-configured automated application startup is required.
Highlights from Version 4.12.0
- "Use custom emulation size" option added to TN3270 emulation
- Added the ability to run PCOMM scripts
- Allow for centering of UNIX terminal emulation display
- Screen refresh no longer flickers
- Missing U+2591 character restored to TinyTERM Unicode font
- Print Screen outputs correctly to Windows printer
- Font sizing when more than 100 columns displayed doesn't leaves gap at bottom of screen
Century Software has partnered with AccuSpeechMobile to provide full voice recognition in TinyTERM Plus for Windows.
If you currently have grammars generated using AccuSpeechMobile, those grammars will run within TinyTERM Plus without modification.
AccuSpeechMobile´s unique solution voice-enables and automates supply chain operations, including warehouse (WMS), distribution and field service applications (mobile inspection, maintenance and repair). AccuSpeechMobile extends the useful life of existing investments and connects to any warehouse management system (WMS), allowing clients to rapidly achieve double-digit improvements in workforce productivity, increased accuracy, workforce satisfaction and operational efficiency. Leading organizations in industries such as Aerospace, Apparel, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Publishing, Retail, Sporting Goods, and more have voice-enabled multiple applications in the supply chain, demonstrating positive ROI in under 12 months.
The modernized screens are based on unique files configured to match up to the specific screens the users will be using, translating the green screen data into a graphical interface based on HTML code. These files are then attached to the specific build you are using on the Windows device. This is what allows the customization/modernization of the screens. It is a bit complex, but basically code is generated to read specific items on the green screen and reformat that data using HTML, which gives you the flexibility of changing how data displays in the graphical view.
Century offers a very competitive replacement program. The TinyTERM Plus product easily replaces products such as Attachmate Reflection© or Extra!©, Micro Focus Rumba©, IBM Personal Communications©, and OpenText HostExplorer©.
Migrating from your existing vendor to TinyTERM Plus is greatly simplified with built-in keyboard and codepage mappings compatible with Attachmate, Hummingbird, and WRQ products. To further speed migration, TinyTERM Plus includes a number of script and configuration conversion utilities that greatly reduce the time and costs associated with migration.
Replace your current terminal emulator for a significant discount. Call +1 (801) 268-3088 option 2 or email today for more details!
Advanced deployment capabilities provide flexibility to control and manage the enterprise rollout process. Customized host access configurations can be easily and automatically pushed from corporate file servers to multiple desktops, and are compatible with Microsoft SMS and Altiris installation mechanisms. TinyTERM Plus can be installed directly on Citrix and Microsoft TSE thin client servers for deployment without any desktop installation required. Web server deployment allows automated installation and execution within the desktop browser environment.
- Single User Desktop Installation
- Web Page and Email-linked Installation
- Automated central file server installation compatible with Altiris and MSI/SMS
- Thin Client Server Installation
- Stand-alone application or browser-based
- Multiple session support
- Session-by-session window auto naming
- Prevent users from disconnecting before logging out
- Transmit, receive and keyboard code pages
- Resizable emulation w/scalable fonts
- Programmable attributes, cursors and background images
- Graphical keyboard remapping
- Mouse functionality
- Mouse button remapping and macros
- Scrollback controlled by mouse wheel
- Host multi-byte character decoding
- Unicode UTF-8, Japanese, Chinese, Korean DBCS decoding
- 5250 Codepage selection
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Polish user interfaces
- Automatic keyboard macro generation
- Keyboard, codepage, and attribute compatibility with Attachmate, WRQ, and Hummingbird products
- NAWS support (RFC 1073)
- Change font in TN3270 emulation
- VT/WYSE Transparent print
- Print redirection to LPD, Windows spooler LPR/LPD Print spooler
- Phone and email technical support
- Onscreen keyboard mapper
- Reflection and PCOMM keyboard maps
- 5250 Japanese/Korean/ Chinese codepage support in display and keyboard
Automation and Scripting
Support for industry standards such as WinHLLAPI for TN3270 and TN5250 HLLAPI, COM, OLE, and VBA scripting give TinyTERM Plus users a choice of mechanisms to integrate host data with local desktop applications and spreadsheets.
- Programmable user interface builder
- Configurable tool bars
- Configuration file conversion utilities
- Script language conversion utilities
- Graphical FTP Client
- SFTP, SCP and SSH secure file transfer
- Keyboard macro record, edit and playback
- Telnet/SSL Keepalive option in .tpx configuration file
- Port forwarding
All clients access your legacy data using the parameters you set up. TinyTERM Plus lets you set the keyboard maps, code pages, color mappings, background bitmaps, and more, which all the clients will access. And all TinyTERM session settings can be contained in a single file on the Web server to make server-based administration of Web-to-host access convenient and easy to manage.
Pre-defined user configurations and the ability to lock-down user options guarantee a standardized user experience, minimal IT support, and simplified end-user training.
With TinyTERM Plus, you have flexibility in mapping colors and attributes. You have complete control over how host data is displayed. For example, you can highlight important fields on the screen, making them easier to locate and read.
Do you need modifications made or new features added that will make TinyTERM easier for your employees to use, that will streamline processes with improved performance and productivity? Century Software’s team can make that happen.
Under your direction, Century can design, build or modify our product to meet your needs. We have many customers who have worked hand-in-hand with Century to make the custom modifications needed for their applications, delivered within a very short timeframe.
Simply let us know what your custom needs are. We can take it from there.
|ADDS:||ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced|
|Alpha Micro:||WYCOL/Esprit III|
|ANSI:||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console|
|Digital:||VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420|
|IBM:||TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101|
|Wyse/TVI:||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950|
|Other:||ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY|
TinyTERM Plus includes SSH, SSL and TLS for secure host connectivity. Based on strong 1024-bit encryption, these protocols allow users to securely access remote hosts over any network, and safely transfer files between systems.
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10, 32-or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Citrix MetaFrame/Presentation Server/XenApp
- 32MB of free disk space
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please press here to email your feedback:
Try It Free